Monday, August 21, 2006

Other sights in Firenze..Sunset to Stormy Skies..and Magical Reflections at Night

The Ponte Vecchio after midnight
Panoramic from San Miniato, this was my most favorite place to meditate and spend a little time alone. If you look closely you can see the Roman wall that fortified Firenze during its tumultuous past.

"Sunset, the signature of God on a day, well lived"
Dedicated to my Father Earnest M. Andy (1918-1990)

Just like life the omnious clouds come and go, they help us all to appeciate the sunny days!

I truly hope that you all have been inspired and uplifted by the photographs and the writings. I understand more of the world because of my journey to Italy. I made special friendships and had good fun while understanding a richer part of the world filled with some of the greatest history known to man. More importantly I believe that I grew as a human being and feel very blessed and priviledged to have made this voyage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home