Monday, July 17, 2006

Update from the author of this blog


This blog is a work in progress. The dates will not reflect the actual date events took place. I am not sure if I can change the dates when I edit my journal. I don't know that it is possible. I will share with you as much as I am able to...there is a lot to share. I will want to tell the stories of the people I met, the things I discovered about myself and others, as well as the friends I made and the lovers I left behind...jk. Okay, I got your attention which tells me you are reading the journal! Be patient, make a hot cup of tea and go on a journey with me through my eyes and experiences in Italy. I hope you enjoy what I've written, I know that the photos will help to tell the stories. The photographs I took are in high resolution, so it will take time for me to resize them for the blog. Ciao, Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home