Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Dreamer that Travelled


Ciao..This is me 'Linda', just days after final exams and the day before my departure to Italy. I am studying with the Art and Culture Program through Kent State University Florence, Italy for three months. I have travelled only once to Europe, I spent some time in Munich, Salzburg and Vienna, five years ago. I thought then that I grew as a human being, from my experiences and interactions with people from those travels. I can't wait to begin this new adventure, to walk the halls that many great historical figures have walked. To stand high on a hillside and take in the vistas that many a great man and woman have viewed, including some of my family, who left Italy over a century ago. I can only imagine how this will cultivate my interests, and how it will effect the way, I see the world, the people, the art and history.
This blog and all photographs are Copyright 2006 by Linda Lee Andi, Garrettsville, Ohio

1 Comments:

Blogger Linda said...

This September I am booked..busy finishing up with school (ugh). May is a possibility though and I love spring time, such promise and optimissim, definitely a great time of the year for a trip to Rome. I know you would be a delight to travel anywhere in the world with, so we must talk more seriously about this in autumn. Have you ever considered Istanbul? Or perhaps traveling the spice and silk trade routes? Give this some serious consideration.

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home